Latest Version: 0.2.4
watch_dvb is a simple Unix/Linux Shell script that allows us, the small community of DVB-fans to easily watch a TV channel using the lowend application dvbstream.
It uses the channel lists provided with 'szap' and handles all the channel tuning stuff for you. By default channel.conf is located at ~/.szap/channels.conf.
As a gimmick there is the interactive mode that is used when the specified pattern matches more than one channel. Additionally you can stream the dvb data to an other workstation in your network.
- inital version by André Stein
- additional contributions by Thomas Arnhold - http://www.slysoft.de
News & History
- look for channels.conf in .szap by default
- application abbrevations
- enhanced help
- default vars, if no config file exists
- look for config in /etc, /usr/etc, /usr/local/etc and ~
- additional check if
- better channel grep
- channel menu (switch: -i)
- get options from config file
- initial version
Downloadswatch_dvb 0.2.4 source tarball (7 KB)
watch_dvb 0.2.3 source tarball (7 KB)